Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kindergarten shots!!!

So I am taking Kole tomorrow to get signed up and assessed for kindergarten.. Crazy!!! After that he has an appointment to get his first round of kindergarted shots... He is not so excited about it.. Well this morning on the way to my moms an out of the blue conversation.. "Mom did Lucifer get kindergarted shots? Um trying not to laugh because we have had alot of conversations about Lucifer(Satan) lately. I said "No Kole Lucifer did not receive a body." A long pause then he says "Mom did Jesus get his kindergarten shots?" Um "No Kole they didn't have kindergarten when Jesus lived on the earth." Ya he is alittle intense... Very smart and very inquisitive... I guess that is what there is to love about the innocense of children. I feel so greatful to have 4 beautiful and healthy ones!!!!

3 comments:

Tori said...

Intense or not, I sure love my Kole J!! I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten...yikesa!

jill d said...

That is so funny and cute. I miss that sweet boy. I can't believe he's going to kindergarten. Bay is so mad she's not going yet. She got her kindergarten shots when she was 4 and she was pretty pumped about that. Good luck!

Leslie said...

Kole was inquiring about shots a while ago and asking if I ever had a shot before... hahaha now I know why.. He's a smart little one. Also, the videos are up on my blog for your viewing pleasure. :)