Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Hadley and Haiden!!!

Two years tomorrow I gave birth to two beautiful babies.. Although my life has dramatically changed doubling my kids in 2 minutes it really has been fun. They are such good babies each with different personalities and disposistions. Hadley is definatly a girl with her fire alarm screams and her tender feelings. But most the time she is so content and quite you hardly know she is around. Haiden on the other hand is full of mischief and has a big dimpled grin that you know means pure trouble. He is more vocal and is turning into a mommas boy. Actually they both always want their mom. That is probablly the hardest part about having twins.. You want to be able to love them each at the same time but when they weigh over 20lbs it becomes alittle hard. Well if anyone out there ever has twins I must say it is amazing, hard, scarey, never boring, awesome, entertaining, tiring and the best thing that ever happened to me and my family. We are now complete. I love you my babies!!!!





























































































































































































2 comments:

Tori said...

I soo totally love them and was looking at their picture today, thinking I can't believe they are two already! I love them lots!! Wowzas, time has flown by! You have done awesome with two babies!

jill d said...

Where did the last 2 years go? Man we love those 2 cuties of yours. I can't imagine them not being around. Happy belated bday Haiders and Hadaley, as Bay says it!