Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer is quickly coming to an end.. How fast it has gone. I can't believe that it is already August. We have been busy, not doing anything exciting. Alot of baseball which I miss already.. Landon is quite the ball player and is so fun to watch. His rec team, the Red Sox won the minor championshsip. Kole didn't want to go to his last 2 t-ball games telling me "I am so over it, mom". He couldn't understand why when he hit it over 2nd base man why he had to stop at first base. That to him was no fun. Not to mention when he tried to make a play most of the other kids were picking grass or throwing their gloves in the air. It was classic.
The twins were finally pottytrained in the middle of May. 2 weeks before they turned 3.. Halleluja!!! We do not miss changing diapers. I think all it took was Tori ordering the pottytraining video(it took 4-6 weeks to recieve). They were pottytrained about 5 weeks when the video came in the mail.. I gave the video to a client who was very grateful to try it out on her little girl.

funny things my kids have said: Landon "mom, I thought you said there was no way we would be playing in the championship game, thanks for thinking that. I guess you were wrong."

Kole "I am running away, no one loves me, it is hard to be me, and no one understands that."

Hadley " Mom, you put me potty" "Haiden is being naughty naughty, mom, you put him in yous bed".

Haiden " I had a big one poop, it is like a snake!! (then he laughs and claps his hands and says ha ha)

2 comments:

jill d said...

LOL, I miss your cute kids. I too miss baseball! I'm excited to see you this weekend.

mihill said...

Yo, Tami - Summer is almost here again. We would love to see some pics of your cute family...my kids miss seeing pics of their cousins.
We are planning to come out to UT the end of June and 1st part of July. We hope to see you then.