Monday, November 12, 2007

my daughter the silient monkey

Hadley is such a monkey! I say that she is a silient monkey because repeatedly she kepts disapearing. She is so quiet we lost her in my moms house the other day. Even her twin brother and her cousin were yelling Addley, Addley. The monkey part comes in because I keep finding her standing on my kitchen table. The funny thing is her side kick hasn't even acted interested in climbing. My 4 year old is looking for a job. I was getting ready for church yesterday and he wanted to know how come people give me money. I explained to him it is because I cut their hair and it is my job. He said it is not fair and he thinks he should get money too. So hopefully he won't go out begging. Well I better go Brian took the boys to Cold Stone for family home evening and the twins are asleep. Its time to tackle the big laundry pile that seems to keep growing. Have a good week!

2 comments:

jill d said...

she's the cutest little silent monkey i have ever seen! i miss her! i can't wait to see everyone at thanksgiving. tell kole i will hire him for something. :0)

Tori said...

cute little thing!! I love her hair in piggy tails the best, once we get this picture situation figured out you'll have to post one of her!!