Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sponge bob square pants!

Well some days seem to go better than others. I woke up to the sound of sponge bob square pants this morning. Why wouldn't you want to wake up to that? Apparently the time change has mixed my kids up. The babies have actually adjusted okay. My mom is already wanting to put up Christmas stuff. It is not even Thanksgiving! I can't even imagine how Christmas is going to be with 2-18 montholds!!! Maybe they make trees that hang suspended from the ceiling. I jokingly told my mom we need a fence around her tree that will zap the kids and keep them away ( it really might be a good idea). We had a fun weekend staying in Park City after Brians bike race. The boys got to swim, soke in the big jetted tub and sleep in log bunkbeds. The twins got to spend their first night away from home in little cribs with wheels. Haiden could get it rocking and it would roll on the hardwood floors. Sunday Brians sister Michelle blessed her baby Lydia. And then we ventured home to laundry and real life. Well I will post pictures soon. Have a great week and enjoy the weather.

2 comments:

Tori said...

You are quite the little blogger now!! ha ha!! I like it... just need to work on the picture thing!!

jill d said...

yes i agree with tori on the pictures. i want to see those cute kids more, i miss them.
this time change has really thrown bay for a loop. her sleep schedule is so off. love & miss you guys!