Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lucky girl with 4 kids!!!

Very happy to say that I have been blessed to be the proud mom of 4 beautiful children. Over the last week I had a life changing operation. No, I did not have a vasectomy as my husband so kindly told the Beaver Mtn. Ski Patrolers at the annual dinner the other night. Nor did I get breast enhancements or boobs as one of my clients so kindly asked. "um, what kindof surgery are you having if you can't cut hair for 3 weeks? Are you getting boobs?" Probablly NO!! I am too cheap for those of you who know me. Plus I spend only $$$ on my favorite jeans and shoes... Which neither by the way since my surgery are fitting very good. I am pretty sure my stomach sticks out further now than it did after my c-section with the twins. Or maybe its just because my twins were more rewarding than a cathader and a worn out uterus!!! I am just so grateful that I was able to have 4 kids in 7 years when the doctors told me I would have a hard time having any. That darn endometriosous..
I just want to thank my awesome family(sisters)awesome babysiters and helpers, sister in-laws Jill and Jan for dinners, and of course my great friends Emily and Erica for flowers, lunch and dinner. I also had many clients and neighbors bring things by. I feel like a very lucky girl. And after my doctors appointment today(too my suprise pants still fitting tight) I actually weigh less than I thought:) Anyway the eliptical and Brian will have to wait 5 more weeks sorry guys, but my doctor said I am healing GREAT!!! Thanks again to all!!!









































































































4 comments:

Tori said...

You crack me up... Well I hope the Vasectami [spelling?] went well and that you are having a good boob day...jk jk! I love your cute little family they are fun to steal for the day, plus I really enjoy driving your van around!! I still think you should've asked to keep your uterus in a jar or something instead of donating it to science...h aha!

mihill said...

Glad to hear things are going well after your surgery. Mom said this twins are sooo cute! They had fun with them. I laughed when she told me about Haiden saying "Papa sleep". Take it easy and make Brian help out.

Kasey Sanders said...

Yea for a great surgery! You look awesome!

Erica said...

You are too funny and you look great by the way. Glad your feeling better and could come hang out at Costa Vida with us. Next time we'll have to get really crazy. :)