Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Belated birthday Kolle-J

Happy Belated birthday to Kolle-J!!! He just turned 6 on Jan 9th. Although he wasn't due until Feb(get ready Tori,Pamela could come at any time;). Kole is such a spunky little thing very different than his older brother Landon. I always joke that Heavenly Father sent Kole before the twins so that the twins wouldn't seem so hard. I am really grateful he is apart of our family even though sitting at the kitchen bar the other day he said" I don't really feel like I am apart of this family." He also stated on Friday that "It isn't any funner turning six than when he was 5." Don't you feel bad for him? I wonder if there is a middle child syndrome when your #2 out of #4? I think he is kindof picked on. He has about every Wii game, skies every weekend and gets to sleep in whenever it is possible. I am ready to go back to being 6. Well,Kole we love you very much and had a great time cosmic bowling with you on your Big day!!!














4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hahah oh that's cute. There is definitely a middle child complex when you're the 2nd oldest out of 4 kids. Look at me.. I'm the 2nd oldest out of 4, maybe that is why Kole and I get along so well. I understand the kid :) So we're buds.

Tori said...

ha ha I soo love my koleman!! He can be intense but that's why we love him so much, just think how life would be without him?? not as much fun that is for sure.../!!! I bet he is really excited about baseketball tomorrow, huh?? well we can totally hang out!

Tyler said...

That kid cracks me up. He is too smart and witty for a 6 year old. But i think he is hilarious and i miss seeing him almost every day cause of school. He is a blast and will keep you entertained singing Rockband.

mihill said...

Happy Birthday Kole! You are such a great kid. We miss you, hope to see you in the summer.