Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy 10th birthday Landon!!

Happy 10th Birthday to my great son Landon:) He had a great day skiing with his dad, playing in his basketball game(thanks to my dad, the dennings, the halls and andersens for supporting him there), dinner with the hansens and then enjoying the Aggie game with the williams!! Landon is such a good boy we have been so blessed to have him in our family!! He is still a mamas boy and I love that he will still come and snuggle with me and he tells me he loves me all the time. I know that his brothers and sister love when he is around. Happy birthday bud we can't wait to see what happiness this year will bring.














5 comments:

mihill said...

Hope you had a great birthday Landon - We think you are a great kid too! See you next summer (unless you can talk your parents into coming to Michigan before then).

Trachel said...

Happy birthday landon!! Me and Troy love going and watching him play! Troy loves playing hoops with him! It was good seeing you guys last weekend!!!

Tori said...

Happy Birthday Lando! You are one fun kid and I can't believe you are 10 already! [I guess that only makes your mom 29 though, right?, ha ha!] You are an awesome athlete and a great helper to your mom with the babies! I hope you had a good weekend!

jill d said...

Hey Land, happy bday! It was fun seeing your game. My kids adore you, so do we. I too can't believe you're already 10!

Leslie said...

Landon has some SAWEET hair in that picture! That cracked Tyler and I up! Happy late birthday!