Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where is summer?

I must say the kids are starting to get alittle stir crazy. Me too!!! Landon was out cleaning off the basketball court this morning, ready to shoot hoops outside. Always the question of "why can't we have a basketball court in our house?" Hadley is fascinated by the birds that are starting to land on the trees in the backyard. Haiden asks constantly for jeep and scooter rides. I must say I am ready for spring. Baseball and soccer games, bike races, jeep rides, bearlake and smores by the firepit!!



























3 comments:

Tori said...

I sooo want it to be summer as well! Glad you guys had fun last night, you babies are hilarious! I might need to watch them again to help me go into labor!!

Trachel said...

I wish it were summer so bad!! Im so sick of the snow its just annoying to stil see it snowing! Summers are fun baseball games, bear lake,and denning fireworks! cant wait for summer!

Leslie said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the ice cream picture! I cannot WAIT for it to be summer... so fun!