Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kids, Kids, laundry and kids

So without my sister my blog life would not survive. (Thanks for the video TORI). It is so hard to find time to get on the computer and when I do I love to shop... I have gotten really good at that. Kole just turned 5 and is a great kid with a strong will. He is very hard headed but can be very funny... He is always saying things that crack us up like... How come sis always has a hawkadoodledo hair? She does have a nasty cowlick that I have no idea what to do with and I do hair for a living.... Brian and Landon have been skiing almost every Saturday thank goodness for MR. SNOW.... My Saturdays consist of kids, kids, laundry and kids. Very exciting I know. We did get a darling baby last Sunday. Little Isabella Hall was 4 weeks early weighing in at 6lbs. 6ounces. She is so cute. It made me want a baby for about 5 minutes. Then I remembered all the time that goes into them. But 1 baby would seem really easy after having twins. Still I love sleeping through the night. And I can hardly keep up with and afford the 4 I have. SOOO I will just love being an aunt!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your kids so do not bug me. They crack me up. Honestly, I tell Tyler all the time they are the best entertainment ever! I'd hang out with them any day :)

Tori said...

You are the best aunt... I sometimes like to think I am atleast the funnest, but you are the FUN one!