Thursday, January 24, 2008

thank heaven for heaters

All I can say is thank heavens for whoever created the heater!! It was -9 yesterday morning and 1 this morning. Yikes. Even Haiders was shivering this morning just taking him to the car. They pull the funniest faces when were outside. Because they were born 5 weeks early we don't take them anywhere. Ya I can say I am ready for the spring!! I think we have had enough of the WINTER****I am however going to ski at Deer Valley this weekend thanks to my husband.
who did find babysitters and everything... I guess I should be excited but who wants to freeze??? I do however have a spiffy new ski helment equiped with headphones for my ipod. I just hope I don't get distracted and Crash.. I can't do broken anything with 4 kids. SOO. I will have to let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Tori said...

So jealous!! Mostly about the helmet with Ipod deal... I would wear it around the house...literally! Have fun...make sure to do some stretches before you go... ha ha!

Leslie said...

Have fun this weekend! Your helmet sounds super cool... I can just picture you rocking out on the slopes.. Tyler so needs one of those!

jill d said...

I can totally see Tori wearing that helmet around the house, too funny! I am very jealous of your helmet, but honestly do you expect anything less than the best from Brian? You lucky girl! I am so jealous that you're going skiing oh and of your sweet helmet. Have fun and don't freeze too much. Love ya!

Tyler said...

Don't eat it like I did tam! Your left knee wont' feel the same!