Sunday, January 27, 2008

What a beautiful day in Deer Valley






























What a BEAUTIFUL day at Deer Valley Ski Resort!! Thanks to B, Cher and of course my husband for bringing me along. I must say I had worst butterflies in my stomach than when I have given birth. I hadn't been skiing for years. Everyone said its like riding a bike, but I don't think I've done that for years either.
We had such a great time with good friends, great weather and an Awesome ski resort. I even was able to keep up with them. I'm sure it is not the ski runs they wanted to ski but they were very patient with me. I really appreciated it and I had a wonderful time. We had fine dining at the beautiful Stein Erickson Lodge. Everyone enjoyed the lunch buffet with lots of choices of seafood, cheeses, fruits and desserts. Those of you that know me know I don't do seafood so I had a turkey sandwich and Brians dessert!!! I do do Chocolate...
Thanks again to B and Cher for inviting us. We love and appreciate great friends(especially ones with purks j/k).










































































































3 comments:

jill d said...

Looks like you had a blast and I'm so glad!

Leslie said...

WOW. What a gorgeous day. Makes me want to dig out my old skis and give it another go at Deer Valley! I love how the hair continues to look fierce throughout the day. No helmet hair for you!

P.s. The pants are super cute

TamiJenson said...

yes leslie there was helmet hair. you do realize that brian went crazy with the new camera and took a ton of pictures... the great thing is that i got to pick them. plus when your hair is long there isn't much it can do right?? thanks, i liked the pants too.