Monday, March 31, 2008

Blessings for our Sweet Isabella!!

Yesterday our sweet Isabella Jo Hall was blessed in this beautiful blessing dress my mom made for her. She is such a pretty baby and we are so lucky to have her in our lives. Traci, Jake and Davis have waited a long time for this little angel too arrive. She was sooo good yesterday hardly making a peep! All of our kids are crazy about the new baby... Its been almost 2 years since I had Hadley and Haiden and Tif had Bryton. (Landon really wants me to have another one. Sorry its not going to happen, I will just love everyone elses.) So I know she will be spoiled by all. We love you Bella and we are so glad you arrived healthy and happy!!










2 comments:

Tori said...

I love those pictures!! She is a cute little sis and I just love how Hadley loves her and never stops yelling Bella...so cute!

p.s. you never know, you could have another one! *wink, wink*

jill d said...

She is such a good and cute baby! We love her. Wish that we lived closer and that I could hold her more.
It was fun seeing you guys this weekend.