Monday, March 24, 2008

Cycling anyone?

This is what is going to take over my life in the next couple of weeks... No, its not me that is riding the bike.. I will stick to my eliptical when I can get off when I want and go upstairs. It's my husband that seems to roll from skiing right into cycling without hesitation.. Tuesday night ski patrol meetings will be replaced with tuesday night rides. The money is already going out of the bank account for bike races. I can't really complain though! Only about the spandex which no one looks good in!! He bikes with a bunch of good guys and he is still in good shape. But I often find myself wondering when will be my time? If ever I have a time to find something to be good at!! Oh well, if there is something I have learned after 14 years of marriage, Brian is never going to change. I just have to roll(like his prized bike(s) he has 3) with it because getting mad doesn't get me anywhere..














4 comments:

Tyler said...

Wish i had me some tight spandex...

Tori said...

Ty would be hawt in toight spandex...not with those love handles... you are good at things Tam... such as cooking (just without salsa), good with kids, drawing (you need to write a children's book) and many more... you are the favorite aunt...

P.s. you weren't invited to Krispy Kreme because you disappeared...?? don't worry though, Krispy Kreme didn't do my waistline any favors... lemme tell ya!

Tori said...

P.S.S. I would love to see adam in spandex... ow owwwwww!

jill d said...

You are such a good and supportive wife Tam! Brian is lucky to have you, remember that. You are one talented girl and I agree with Tor that you're good at so many things. I don't know about the cooking with salsa, missed out on that one. We all love you!