Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello??

Okay totally embarrassed but watching American Idol David Cook sang "Hello" by Lionel Richie and it took me back years... I remember listening to that song when I was 9 or so.. The boy I liked in 4th grade was moving... I was so said, I still rememeber his name. (Chad Treggar) I do like the David Cook version a lot better... The 80's had better music than I remember... I only like American Idol when it gets to this point in the competition. Not too sure if I like any of the the girls or their songs yet.. Oh well I will just have to keep watching and wishing I would have gotten some musical talent... Or any talents at all!!!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Dear Tami,

I wished I never had to move away from you, I used to sing that Lionel Richie song to get myself to sleep. "Hello, is it me your looking for? I can see it in your eyes"

Love,
Chad


ha h ahahahahahahaha

jill d said...

Yeah I haven't been too impressed with Idol this year, especially the girls. I can't even watch it. Hopefully it will get better.
FYI, you are talented and one of the funnest people I know! Love you and miss you!